There are many reasons why renting is the perfect way for you or your child to start playing an instrument:
- The risk of making a wrong choice and the expense of buying are both avoided.
- We provide all regular servicing free of charge whilst you are renting the instrument.
- If the instrument you are renting cannot be repaired quickly, we replace it.
- Whilst you are renting you can change sizes (e.g. violins) or try something completely different if you wish.
- You can purchase the instrument you’ve rented at a discounted price.
|Violin||£10 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £30.00|
|Cello||£30 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £90.00|
|Clarinets||£20 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £60.00|
|Flutes||£20 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £60.00|
|Curved Head Flute||£20 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £60.00|
|Alto Saxophone||£25 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £75.00|
|Trumpets||£15 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £45.00|
|Yamaha P45 88-note Piano/Keyboard||£35 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £105.00|
|Steel String Acoustic Guitar||£15 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £45.00|
|Full Size Classical Guitar||£15 per month||Initial payment of 3 months £45.00|
What happens at the end of the initial 3 month rental?
We will contact you to inform you that the initial period has finished, and you will then have the following choices:
- Return the instrument to us if you no longer require it.
- Purchase the instrument you are renting – this will be discounted by an amount equal to the 3 month initial rental charge – this figure will be shown on your original rental document.
- Continue renting on monthly rolling contract. We will set this up and payments will be taken per calender month (using credit/debit card of your choice) until or unless you contact us to terminate the rental.
- We reserve the right to charge for repairs to instruments returned with significant damage.
- The ‘purchase price’ of an instrument is fixed and does NOT decrease further beyond the 3 month hire period.