The benefits of renting:
There are many reasons why renting is the perfect way for you or your child to start playing an instrument:
- The risk of making a wrong choice and the expense of buying are both avoided.
- We provide all regular servicing free of charge whilst you are renting the instrument.
- If the instrument you are renting cannot be repaired quickly, we replace it.
- Whilst you are renting you can change sizes (e.g. violins) or try something completely different if you wish.
- If you wish to purchase the instrument you’re renting we'll deduct any rental fees already paid up to a maximum value of 3 months.
|Violin||£10 per month|| |
|Viola||£15 per month|| |
|Cello||£30 per month|| |
|Clarinets||£20 per month|| |
|Flutes||£20 per month|| |
|Curved Head Flute||£20 per month|| |
|Alto Saxophone||£25 per month|| |
|Trumpets||£15 per month|| |
|Yamaha P45 88-note Piano/Keyboard||£35 per month|| |
|Steel String Acoustic Guitar||£15 per month|| |
|Full Size Classical Guitar||£15 per month|| |
|Junior 3/4 Classical Guitar||£10 per month|| |